Sunday, July 12, 2009

making tracks



as i begin my photography journey i can't help but ask myself 'what sets me apart from other photographers?' is it in my edits, angles, subjects? i don't think i know quite yet, but i am beginning to catch patterns in my approach. i favor dramatic perspectives and obviously black and white photography, though my interest in Lightroom may help with my color experimentation.
i am looking to leave my tracks not only in the photography scene, but in peoples' lives. i really don't mind if in twenty years they don't remember that i took their photos, but that every time they look at them, they are brought back to that experience. here are a few more photos from a senior session this week. i dig the drama in each photo and hope you enjoy them as well.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. my favorites are definitely #4 and #5! love your b&w work! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete