Friday, July 17, 2009

serenity


at some point in my life, i want to be able to stop what i'm doing, look around, and just breathe. at this shoot i got a glimpse of what that feels like. rolling hills, fields of green and yellow for miles, a slight breeze, and a beautiful kansas sunset. you can't get much better than that. (unless you're in nebraska!) it seems as though so many of my references about my photography pertain to life as well. i aspire to be happy, prospering and confident in my choices...all three ideals can be used to describe my life and my photography. if serenity is a goal on my journey, i might as well capture life on the way.







2 comments:

  1. These are great, Brandi! Looks like you got to meet Susan, too, then. She's a friend of ours from Wamego. Great, great work! Looks like you're really comin along. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh B these are my favorite so far!! I can't wait for u to take my senior pictures they are gona be great.

    ReplyDelete